- Up to Four Simultaneous SIP or T.38 Calls – With 1/2 ISDN So BRI ports and one 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port.
- Proven Interoperability – Standard ISDN compliant and Interoperable with a wide range of IP-PBX and Unified Communication Systems.
- Comprehensive Signaling & Protocol Support – Supports SIP, H.323, ISDN telephony plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX over TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet services simultaneously.
- Transparent ISDN Features – Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, AOC, PARE, hold, transfer and much more.
- Management & Provisioning – Built-in Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface (CLI) and auto-provisioning for automated configuration distribution and software upgrades. RADIUS for call detail records (CDR) and user authentication.