- Up to 8 analog ports – Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. (note: Patton does not carry an 8-FXO unit at the present time)
- Toll-Quality VoIP – Advanced traffic management and shaping, combined with Patton’s patent-pending DownStream QoS enforce uninterrupted toll-quality voice over best-effort networks.
- Advanced Local Call Switching – Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support – Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, and so on.
- Easy Management & Provisioning – Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.